Essential Duties & Responsibilities:Â
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locationsÂ
- Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipmentÂ
- Pulls and prepares products for shipment
- Ensures that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shippedÂ
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner meeting customer service standardsÂ
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailersÂ
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methodsÂ
- Maintains appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control and securityÂ
- Assists in physical inventoriesÂ
- Ensures proper stock rotationÂ
- Conducts cycle counts as requestedÂ
- Must have Excel knowledge plus general computer knowledge.
- Â At least 1 year experience forklift experience and/or using warehouse distribution equipment
- Willingness to become forklift certified
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâ€™s legal duty to furnish information.