Class ALocal Truck Driver
Our dedicated transportation model means you will haul for one customer, running round trip from their distribution center or load origin to their customers, then back to that same origin. This means you will have a familiar and predictable schedule, with no unpaid deadhead miles and minimal down time.
- Job Description
- Sign on Bonus $2,500
- Drop and Hook, No Touch Freight
- Home Daily; Mon-Fri or Sun-Thur
- Average Weekly Earnings $1,100
- All New Equipment, Electronic Logs, Experienced Dispatch Team
- Hiring Full Time/Part Time Drivers
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Quarterly & Annual Safety Performance Bonuses
- Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- We offer paid transition training at this location for drivers with less than one year experience. Please review specific details under 'requirements.
For Immediate consideration please contact Marjorie Bowley @ 518-406-7237
CDL Drivers are you looking for a carrier that offers you great pay as well as consistent and predictable routes and schedules, so you can balance your driving with quality home time?
NFI Industries has the perfect opportunity for you! We are a leading international provider of transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services. Family-owned for over 80 years, we are proud to have never lost sight of what truly matters - our drivers, our employees and our families.
If you are ready to work for a carrier where you truly matter, with predictable schedules, great income and home time, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 23 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
1 year verifiable tt experience within the last 3 yearsYou'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled