CDLA Regional Truck Driver
Our dedicated transportation model means you will haul for one customer, running round trip from their distribution center or load origin to their customers, then back to that same origin. This means you will have a familiar and predictable schedule, with no unpaid deadhead miles and minimal down time.
- Job Description
- Sign on Bonus $3,000
- Average weekly pay $1,100 to $1,250
- Regional drivers average 5 to 7 days out at a time
- Resets are at home
- Delivery of office products in the northeast region
- Starting pay $.40 cpm up to $23.00 per delivery stop
- Increases every 6 months, delivery, drop & hook pay
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Quarterly & Annual Safety Performance Bonuses
- Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- 'We offer paid transition training at this location for drivers with less than one year experience. Please review specific details under 'requirements'.
For immediate consideration please contact Patty Wagner at 888-376-4518
CDL Drivers are you looking for a carrier that offers you great pay as well as consistent and predictable routes and schedules, so you can balance your driving with quality home time? NFI Industries has the perfect opportunity for you! We are a leading international provider of transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services. Family-owned for over 80 years, we are proud to have never lost sight of what truly matters - our drivers, our employees and our families.
If you are ready to work for a carrier where you truly matter, with predictable schedules, great income and home time, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 23 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!Apply now!
- Less than one year experience? No Problem! Ask about our Paid Transition/Training Program.
- Six to twelve months exp - 4 weeks paid training
- Less than 6 months exp and/or recent driving school graduates - 8 weeks paid training.
- Recent driving school graduates must have attended an NFI affiliated driving school & be at least 21 years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled